“Change is inevitable”
- Go to settings or search settings on start menu.
- Go to security and updates, usually the menu with the gear icon
- Toggle the update switch to off.
- Now live a peaceful life since the future is full of bugs*.
I am not spreading hate or I do not hate windows 10 or microsoft. It is the thing that in all the recent times from windows 8 microsoft has failed to give us (or maybe just me) a good user experience.
Some crucial frustration include
- Shutting down anytime
- Blue screen of death of any unsolvable issue
- Pc might turn of any time so you will have to keep saving your work every now and then
- Less reliable on the file storage, may get corrupt if something happens to the operating system.
- Driver issues
- Add the issues you faced below in the comments.
The good old stable days are gone. It is like microsoft is running as fast (without caring much about its situation) as it can to get to the future. Maybe it is.
*based on the experience since I moved away from windows 7.